Front Office Standard Operating Procedures
To maintain the villa by inspecting daily to prevent the unexpected problem happened at villa area or to avoid the delay service in order there suddenly additional arrival. Implemented in the morning shift.
1. As soon as morning briefing done, make daily inspection to all vacant villas.
2. Switched off all outside lamps both at bale and bed room.
3. Check in to the bed room and supervise all surround if the door keep closed properly to ensure that there is not theft effort done last night.
4. Open the black curtain widely to let the sun lights the room.
5. Check the ceiling and ensure that there is not any leakage of air conditioner from the ceiling.
6. Record the damages to be reported to department concern such as ceiling need repainted because of the mildew and leakage of ceiling, AC not cool, etc.
7. Check the completion of mini bar and make report to mini bar section or complete the tea and coffee facilities.
8. Close the door when finished and return to pantry to follow up the report of damage and make the work order for engineering.
9. Ensure the working order followed up or resolved and assist the associate who will make maintenance.
10. Make report to Duty Manager and Security if there the suspicious thing to be investigated.